When the Soul creates a body, it manifests itself through the physical, emotional, mental, and energetic traits that are necessary for the lessons of that lifetime. As a personality grows through the various ages of its journey in the body, it expresses itself through making many different choices, including the types of clothing it prefers. This then sends a message, like an advertisement, about how we see ourselves, what we like, what we value, the kinds of activities that we engage in, etc. Also, clothing can demonstrate the characteristics of our personal fears, judgments and energy blocks. These can be readily seen in what we choose to wear, and how we choose to wear it.
- Covering up too much (hiding);
- Covering too little (competition, having something to prove, desire to seduce);
- Overly meticulous and non-sexual (attempt to control desires);
- Overly loose and unkempt (attempt to ignore social rules);
- Overly bland (trying to “fit in”, to be like others, or desire not be noticed);
- Overly bright (trying to “stand out”, to be like no one else, over-forcing one’s uniqueness).